For more than 70 years, we have been committed to honouring and showcasing the tax profession’s leading experts and rising stars. Later this month, we are proud to award the recipients of our Tax Adviser of the Year Awards at the 30th National Convention on the Gold Coast.
Representing the best and brightest in tax, from rising stars to industry leaders, the recipients have been chosen from a pool of well-deserved tax professionals by our
- Arlene Macdonald, CTA (Life);
- the Hon. Ian V Gzell, QC, FTI (Life);
- Ian Langford-Brown, FTI (Life);
- Michael Evans, CTA;
- Peter McKnoulty, CTA; and
- Syd Jenkins, CTA.
You can find the full profiles of each of the judges on our website at taxinstitute.com.au. We’re sure you’ll agree that these industry luminaries are well-equipped to select the cream of the crop.
We are proud to announce that the judges have selected the finalists for the awards. These individuals display excellence in the areas of tax advice, tax planning, leadership, professionalism, ethics, innovation, and commitment to the tax profession.
- Andrew (Andy) Bubb, KPMG;
- Sarah Goodman, ATI, KPMG; and
- Po-Kai (Jack) Wang, FTI, Pitcher Partners.
- Dinesh Aggarwal, FTI, Fortuna Accountants & Business Advisors
- Peter Bobbin, CTA, Rockwell Oliver; and
- Stephen Holmes, CTA, WMS Chartered Accountants.
The Corporate Tax Adviser finalists are:
- Minh Dao, CTA, KPMG;
- Matt Ervin, KPMG; and
- Scott Treatt, CTA, Pitcher Partners.
The Chartered Tax Adviser finalists are:
- Judith Choate, CTA, Piper Alderman Lawyers;
- Paul Dowd, CTA, Morse Group; and
- Andrew Mills, CTA, ATO.
The winners of each category will be announced on the Gold Coast on 19 March. Join us to support your colleagues and to find out who will be the winner in each category. Details of the awards dinner can be found at taxinstitute.com.au under the National Convention pages.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the judges and all who entered the awards, and to congratulate the finalists.