Recognising the tax profession’s highest achievers
Who to nominate
The awards are open to:
- tax professionals with less than 5 years’ experience (Emerging Tax Star)
- tax professionals with more than 5 years’ experience (Tax Adviser of the Year); and/or
- Chartered Tax Advisers with more than 10 years’ experience (Chartered Tax Adviser of the Year).
This is your chance to stand out and to be recognised by your peers and clients for your commitment to the profession and increase your firm’s profile.
To nominate yourself, or someone else, you will need:
- an application form [PDF]
- a reference or letter of recommendation
- examples of achievements in response to each criteria included on the form
- transcripts of qualifications.
And make sure you check out the different categories to see the information you will have to provide to demonstrate experience and capability.
Don’t forget nominations close on 10 December 2013 so make sure you don’t miss out.
The Tax Adviser of the Year Awards 2014 celebrate individual excellent in tax.
The Tax Institute is Australia’s leading professional association in tax. Its 13,000 members include tax agents, accountants and lawyers as well as tax practitioners in corporations, government and academia.