These popular articles from 2013 include:
- Garnishee notices: FCT v Park - Dr Philip Bender
- The life estate and testamentary discretionary trust in modern wills - Emma Munro and Kevin Munro, CTA
- Actual v deemed - the edge of reality - Dr Damien Lockie, CTA-Life
- Capital management of financial institutions and the related tax issues - Julian Pinson, Tricia Ho-Hudson and Anthony Frost, CTA
- Changing perpetuity periods and vesting dates - David Marks, CTA
Australia’s leading journal for corporate tax professionals, The Tax Specialist features in-depth commentary from the profession’s leaders.
The Tax Institute is Australia’s leading professional association in tax. Its 13,000 members include tax agents, accountants and lawyers as well as tax practitioners in corporations, government and academia.