Here’s a selection of presentations from our leading events series from August.
Members of The Tax Institute can access these presentations for free by clicking the links below (make sure you’re logged in to our website first).
Non-members can purchase the presentations for only $15 each.
- Briefing an expert - Don't pay twice for your valuation report presentation (Sarah Blakelock, CTA and Brian Wood)
- Deceased estates: A practical perspective presentation (Loreena Gillon, CTA)
- Deceased estates: Death & SMSF presentation (Greg Bentley, CTA)
- July bi-monthly tax update presentation (Brad Hooper, Lucy Whitham)
- Maximum net asset value test presentation (Dr Philip Bender)
- Small business CGT masterclass presentation (Eugene Berkovic, CTA)
- Applying the concessions presentation (Joanna Monahan, CTA)
- Payroll tax presentation (Will Fennell)
- Contractors & employees presentation (Rebecca Nicola)
- Taxpayer Alert TA 2013/3 professional practice structures presentation (John Tucker)
- Recent developments in employee remuneration presentation (Jacqui Tucker, CTA and John Rawson, CTA)
- Setting the scene presentation (Kale Rigano, CTA)
- Exiting a private corporate structure presentation (Ryan Smith, FTI and Kel Fitzalan, CTA)
- SMSF succession and estate planning presentation (Craig Day)
- Notions, potions and magic charms presentation (Therese Catanzariti)
- Exit of minority shareholders presentation (Christelle Santelli)
- Estate planning even the best laid plans can go astray presentation (Lisa Oddo, CTA)
- Dividend access shares presentation (Hayden Bentley, CTA)
- Division 7A: Change is on the horizon presentation (Mark Molesworth, CTA)
- Private companies & the small business CGT concessions presentation (Brian Richards, CTA)
- Consolidation: Timing is everything! presentation (Troy Morgan, CTA)
- Payment of dividends from a private company presentation (Thomas Tulley, CTA and Chris Dunne)
- Expanding offshore presentation (Tim Hands, CTA)
- Calculating exempt current pension income presentation (Brad Twentyman)
- Non-arm’s length income – How does it apply and where is it at? presentation (Simon Tisher)
- The role of a 'tax manager' in a large superannuation fund presentation (Philip Witherow)
- Successful SMSFs succession planning presentation (Bernard O'Sullivan, CTA)
- Tax and infrastructure investments presentation (Connie van Werkum and Angus Wilson)
- Views from a custodian presentation (Michael Giddings and Zaf Kardaras)
- Disclose offshore income today presentation (Michael Cranston and Jeff McAlister)
- Taxpayers perspective presentation (Tom Lickess, ATI)
- Q&A panel session presentation (Adrian Abbott, CTA)
- Structuring to bring funds onshore presentation (Kenneth Schurgott, CTA-Life)
- Foreign wills presentation (Richard Neal)
- SMSF risky borrowings risk in super presentation (Peter Hogan)
Don’t forget, a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription gives you unlimited access to these papers, presentations, articles from our journals, and much more.
The Tax Institute runs over 300 CPD seminars a year, and all papers and PowerPoint presentations provided by the speakers from our seminars are available through the website individually or through a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription.