Chartered Tax Adviser information sessions
What does the future look like for the tax profession in Australia and internationally? As a tax professional how will you be seen?
We invite you to join us over drinks and canapés for an evening of discovery and to learn what the Chartered Tax Adviser designation means for you. Let us help you make an informed decision about the future of the tax profession and your role in it.
Are you an experienced tax professional with many years’ experience? Or a student, recent graduate or new entrant to the profession? Whatever your background, as a tax professional you need to look towards the future and discover what becoming a Chartered Tax Adviser means for you, your business and your career.
Find out more on our website.
You will learn about
- The history of the prestigious Chartered Tax Adviser designation
- The introduction of the designation in Australia
- What the CTA designation can do for you and your career
- What the CTA designation can do for your business or practice
- The importance of the CTA designation in today’s global landscape
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is considering tax as their career path
- Anyone who wants to expand their career opportunities
- Anyone who wants to expand their business or practice
- Anyone who is considering obtaining the Chartered Tax Adviser designation now or in the future
- Employers and training managers who want to grow their organisation’s workforce.
Click on the location below you would like to attend to register online.
Tuesday 13 November, 6.00-7.30pm
Wednesday 14 November, 6.00-7.30pm
Thursday 15 November 6.00-7.30pm
Monday 19 November 6.00-7.30pm
Wednesday 21 November 6.00-7.30pm
Thursday 22 November 6.00-7.30pm AEDST
If you would like more information, please call us on 02 8223 0060.